I've experienced Bigfoot, Dogman, Strange Lights, unnamed entities and Hauntings!
As a successful National/International TV and Radio Broadcaster of 20 years, I realized there were passions outside of my career. I have a knack for finding the unknown, or maybe it's more like they find me. Now I combine that knack with the love of my career to take you with me to Earth's Creepiest Hotspots of Bigfoot, Dogman, Strange Lights and hauntings via live stream so you can investigate alongside me.
Take a look at the videos and more below to learn more about me.
Who is this Connie chick?
Connie Willis is is founder/host of BLUE ROCK TALK, with followers "in the know" called Blue Rockers, and a regular weekend host of since 2014 on COAST TO COAST AM which airs on more than 500 radios stations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Guam. She and George Noory The host of Coast to Coast AM have.....
- 20 Year Veteran Radio and TV Broadcaster including Host, Anchor, Reporter and personality roles.
- Founder/Digital Host of BLUE ROCK TALK with Connie Willis
- Weekend Host on COAST TO COAST AM
- TV HOST/ANCHOR/REPORTER: UPN, FOOD NETWORK, ESPN, SPEED, TNN Motorsports, FOX Sports, DISNEY, OXYGEN, QVC, HSN, TSC...
- RADIO HOST/PERSONALITY: COAST TO COAST, WHAS, WWKA, WDBO, WVEZ, WSRZ, WMGB, KISS, KOOL, WAKY, WPHT, KEX, KOA, KHO
- Culinary Institute of America/Greystone
- University of Kentucky, BA in Broadcast Journalism with a focus on Film and Psychology